The Government's a G-Unit

While on youtube the other day, I came across one of my favorite Def Poetry Jam poems. If you haven't ever seen the show, it's amazing. Anyways, Common does this poem "A Letter To The Law", and it shows just how great of a writer he is, not to mention how anti government he is. I absolutely love this poem along with his others. The video is posted below!

On another note, I don't know about anyone else, but I love it when you stumble upon a new band or one is recommended to you. That has recently happened to me with a band called the Cold War Kids, maybe you've heard of them? If you haven't, they are worth checking out, especially if you like the song that will be posted below. My darling Annie was the one who recommended the band to me, and more specifically, the song "Hospital Beds". Thanks for that Annie!

First the video. "A Letter To The Law" by Common.


Lastly, the song! "Hospital Beds" by The Cold War Kids.


Peace & Much Love 2 Ya.

0 comments: