Morning Breaks By Michelle Batchelor



Michelle sent this over to me last night after a lengthy conversation about art, music, life, etc. As a local, passionate, free spirited girl, Michelle has been involved with music for quite some time. Written an recorded by herself with no equipment when she was 18, the song "Morning Breaks" explains the feelings that one goes through when looking for a special somebody.

"Honestly at that time in my life, I was just really wanted to find that type of love.....where you can't stand to be without that person. I was really independent on my own but wanting to find that true love that just really captures your heart," Michelle said. "I wrote it right after my first love moved all the way across the country, so this was the type of a song about letting go, but knowing that it would always be a part of me as well".

Now 21, it's always been a dream for her to sing as a career. Hopefully she will can get noticed, and do just that! She is super talented with a great voice, and it has only gotten better in the last 3 years. Although the sound quality is low, you get a sense for her voice and the guitar which she is playing, and a feel of what she was going through, with the lyrics being written by Michelle herself.

Click HERE to listen and download "Morning Breaks".

0 comments: